Deniz Houses Hotel / Sultanahmet

Suggestions, questions and reports on the best places to stay in Istanbul.

Moderator: sinan

yosra jarraya

Deniz Houses Hotel / Sultanahmet

Post by yosra jarraya » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Dear All travelers,
It is a pleasure for me to write my view regarding Deniz Houses Hotel in Sultanahmet.
If you are planning to spend some days in Istanbul, I am advising you to choose This Hotel.
Well located, near to the most famous Heritage sites like The Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazard…
You can go by walking!
The services are very good, rooms are clean, the staffs are friendly and vey helpful.
You will like the breakfast like I did 
Really, it was amazing !!!!
Certainly, you will never forget your trip to Istanbul

Abdelsattar Kamel

Re: Deniz Houses Hotel / Sultanahmet

Post by Abdelsattar Kamel » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:44 am

Gentlemen,
I would like to express our pleasure and full satisfaction about our brief stay at the Deniz-Houses Hotel- Sultanahmet in Istanbul Turkey. We stayed there for two nights the 15 and 16Th of November with a very short notice after a very bad experience in an another hotel in town. The room which we stayed was extremely clean well equipped and fitted nicely our needs. The management team was also very helpful and prompt to respond to any of our needs. The room was reasonably priced and had a small garden which we enjoyed very much. Definitely in our next visit to Istanbul which we loved dearly will be looking forward to return back the Deniz- Houses. We highly recommend this nice and cozy hotel to people who would like to enjoy a real taste of the past in such a great city.
Abdelsattar Kamel
[email protected]

allen silverstein

Post by allen silverstein » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:21 pm

What a lovely week's stay we had! Economical, clean, great location, the best staff,excellent breakfast with a view to boot. What more can anyone ask for. Thank you so much Kerim and company. Yours truly, Allen.

Tavsan
How many stars? **: 0

Post by Tavsan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:17 am

Stayed with the folks at Deniz Houses last spring with our small group. Simply one of the best affordable hotels anywhere. Loved the breakfast and the view from the terrace.

Tavsan