Hotel Tuvana, Cender Hotel, Club Hotel Delfin

Recommendations, tips, reports and warnings about hotels in Antalya, on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.

Moderator: sinan

Hotel Tuvana, Cender Hotel, Club Hotel Delfin

Post by Michael78 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:04 pm

Does anyone have any experience with these hotels. Not only bad experience but also good.

Hotel Tuvana
Cender Hotel
Club Hotel Delfin

Thank you!

Michael Jensen

How many stars? **: 0

Post by Paz » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:45 pm

I stayed in the Cender two years ago - can't think of any place worse I've stayed in before. We had another forum member complain about the hotel last year too.

I've not tried either of the other two.

TTP Expert

Post by Al » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:47 pm

I agree, if the Cender is your only choice, get a sleeping bag and find a nice quite place in an alley. You'll have a better experience.

For about the same money, try the La Paloma.

don't go to cender hotel

Post by yesimsan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:53 am

This hotel is stuck in the 70s and the management is past caring. Stale bread and leftovers for breakfast, dirty cutlery, stained table cloth, pubic hairs in the bed, hairs around the bathroom, grey towels, carpets stinking of fags, aircons only good for making a loud noise, I could go on and on... Everything is dirty and old and nobody cares. Cheap hotel in a great location and amazing sea views but your health will be in danger! :!:

Post by sinan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:51 pm

Hi Michael

TUVANA is the best and DO NOT GO TO CENDER this hotel is in my BLACK LIST

Have a nice trip in Turkey

TTP Expert

Post by carrie » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:24 pm

Does anyone have any experience with these hotels. Not only bad experience but also good.

Hotel Tuvana
I do not have any personal knowledge about the all the hotel you are referring too but I had the great pleasure awhile back to visit with Tom from the Turkey Travel Planner at the Tuvana Hotel which is also located in the Kaleiçi ( old city center ) ... uvana.html

Now I can see why Tom highly recommends this hotel in Antalya. A beautiful renovated old ottoman house with lovely private gardens and yes it felt like I was in another world and not sitting in the middle of the Antalya city center. I also got a chance to see the inside of one of the rooms and they were very roomy, tastefully decorated with a very nice bathroom as well. I can see that a lot of work has been put into this hotel with the very exquisite and historical decor by the owner Aziz bey. A bit pricey but worth it for a historical boutique hotel.

Also for more boutique hotels in the Kaleiçi of Antalya ... _inns.html

Many of my own guests have stayed at the La Paloma hotel and I highly recommend them as well. The Dogan hotel is also a favorite for many members of the forums.

As Tom visited the Antalya area just recently maybe he can give you a few more ideas or perhaps visited this hotel.

Carrie 8)