Antalya - Naturel Pansiyon

Recommendations, tips, reports and warnings about hotels in Antalya, on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.

Moderator: sinan

davis1kds
How many stars? **: 0

Antalya - Naturel Pansiyon

Post by davis1kds » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:40 pm

Hi,

I had trouble understanding on the phone to Naturel Pension. Does anyone know the email address? naturelpansiyon@? I am trying to make a reservation.

Anyone stayed there? Liked it?

Is there one better comparable price?

thanks,

Alan

[/b]

carrie
TTP Expert

Post by carrie » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:16 pm

Hi Can you be a bit more specific as to the area that it is located in. I personally have never heard of it but I did come up with this from the Lycian Way web site. It seems to me that this place is located in Goynuk.

http://www.stpaultrail.com/LycianWayCon ... ation.html

SECTION 24
Naturel Pension, Goynuk. On N bank of stream, 2km from main road. Highly recommended; food is good, gardens even better. Contact: Halil, + 90 (242) 824 9695.

Can't offer a comparable acommodations unless I know to which area you are interest in staying at.

good luck
Carrie
8)

davis1kds

Naturel Pansiyon, Antalya, Kaloiçi

Post by davis1kds » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:41 pm

I found the same one you did. This pension was recommended by TTP but no email listed, hard to contact and couldn't understand the airmail address.
from the woman. I had hoped Tom could give it to me. Didn't want to email him direct.

Thanks for trying.

Alan

:?

carrie
TTP Expert

Post by carrie » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:23 pm

Hi alan,

As many hotels or pension have similar names I found this other one listed on the TTP that you have mentioned same name but different location.

http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/go/m ... sions.html

One is in the old city of Antalya the other is located about a half hours's drive southwest from Antalya in the town of Goynuk.

I called the hotel for you as I live in Antalya and own my own hotel located in Cirali, and even though my conversational turkish is very good I still had trouble getting this information for the ''owner'' or ''receptionist''. She spoke very fast.

try these email address

naturelpansiyon@mynet.com or bcrk@hotmail.com

good luck

Carrie 8)