Hadrianus Hotel

Recommendations, tips, reports and warnings about hotels in Antalya, on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.

Moderator: sinan

40BelowZero
How many stars? **: 0

Hadrianus Hotel

Post by 40BelowZero » Tue May 08, 2007 7:42 pm

I can't seem to find any reviews of this place. Anyone have any input on how this place is. It's web sight (http://www.hadrianushotel.com/) makes it look nice and peaceful and is in the Old part of town. I would like to hear from folks that have been there or at least talked to people who've been there before I book with them.

Thanks

carrie
TTP Expert

Post by carrie » Tue May 08, 2007 10:18 pm

Hi 40BelowZero,

As I live here in Antalya I feel that I can certainly offer you up some good advise. I do not have any personal knowlefge about the particular hotel you are referring too but I had the great pleasure on Saturday morning to visit with Tom from the Turkey Travel Planner at the Tuvana Hotel which is also located in the Kaleiçi ( old city center )

http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/go/m ... uvana.html

Now I can see why Tom highly recommends this hotel in Antalya. A beautiful renovated old ottoman house with lovely private gardens and yes it felt like I was in another world and not sitting in the middle of the Antalya city center. I also got a chance to see the inside of one of the rooms and they were very roomy, tastefully decorated with a very nice bathroom as well. I can see that a lot of work has been put into this hotel with the very exquisite and historical decor by the owner Aziz bey. A bit pricey but worth it for a historical boutique hotel.

Also for more boutique hotels in the Kaleiçi of Antalya

http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/go/m ... _inns.html

Many of my own guests have stayed at the La Paloma hotel and I highly recommend them as well.

Be advised that right now there is major road construction getting into and out of the Kaleiçi area. I parked my car close to the museum and then took the tram into the center as it is almost impossible to access these road right now.

As Tom visited the Antalya area just recently maybe he can give you a few more ideas or perhaps visited this hotel.

Carrie 8)

40BelowZero

Hadrianus review

Post by 40BelowZero » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:02 pm

For those of you that hind this post by doing a search for the Hadrianus Hotel in Antalya I can offer a review now as we have just returned for our Turkey trip.

The Hadrianus Hotel is located in the old part of town near the harbor and within walking distance of the more fancy shopping area. The hotel's garden is quite nice and very relaxing to sit in after a day of shopping or swimming. The rooms are average sized but the bathroom was nice and big with a jacuzzi. The service was exceptional, all the food was prepared with a little extra flare and you only had to ask for something and it was provided. The man and lady running the place, sorry I forgot the names, went out of thier way to help, no matter what was needed.

IF you are considering this place, please go and chances are you will not be disappointed

clarkl

Re: Hadrianus review

Post by clarkl » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:01 am

40BelowZero wrote:Downtown Las Vegas HotelLas Vegas Strip Hotels For those of you that hind this post by doing a search for the Hadrianus Hotel in Antalya I can offer a review now as we have just returned for our Turkey trip.
The Hadrianus Hotel is located in the old part of town near the harbor and within walking distance of the more fancy shopping area. The hotel's garden is quite nice and very relaxing to sit in after a day of shopping or swimming. The rooms are average sized but the bathroom was nice and big with a jacuzzi. The service was exceptional, all the food was prepared with a little extra flare and you only had to ask for something and it was provided. The man and lady running the place, sorry I forgot the names, went out of thier way to help, no matter what was needed.
IF you are considering this place, please go and chances are you will not be disappointed
[/size]
Excellent recommendation!
We were very impressed and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Thank you.
Safe Travels,
Clark

aussie escapader

Re: Hadrianus Hotel

Post by aussie escapader » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 am

Hello, we are booked into Hadrianus Hotel this July, my decision was based on reviews from Trip Adviser, and when you "check rates" there are reviews from various booking sites as well, all good.