Hotels on Cirali Beach (Bellerofon Hotel?)

Recommendations, tips, reports and warnings about hotels in Antalya, on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.

Moderator: sinan

victoria220

Hotels on Cirali Beach (Bellerofon Hotel?)

Post by victoria220 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to plan our Honeymoon for the end of August this year and quite fancied staying in Cirali. We just want somewhere where we can relax, not wanting to really do very much, have nice food and nice drink and be in a pretty and quiet location. Firstly I guess the question is, do you think Cirali is the right location?

Secondly...I've been looking at accomodation and have come across a few places that have wooden bungalows/chalets actually on the beach. I think their names were, Bellerofon Hotel, The Annex and the Arcadia. has anybody ever stayed in any of these? I like the idea of being virtually on the beach.

Any views or comments gratefully received. Thanks for any help!

margaretp
How many stars? **: 0

Re: Hotels on Cirali Beach (Bellerofon Hotel?)

Post by margaretp » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:20 pm

You just have to consider Carrie at Hotel Canada. She's probably too modest to mention herself to you, but all subscribers to this forum will, I'm sure, back me up when I say that you must include her in your options.
Depends what sort of places you like, I would think Cirali ideal for a honeymoon. We only spent a day in the area (Cirali/Olympus) but would love to return and spend more time there.
MPD

Al
TTP Expert
How many stars? **: 0

Re: Hotels on Cirali Beach (Bellerofon Hotel?)

Post by Al » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:52 pm

>wooden bungalows/chalets actually on the beach

Be careful with these. Often they are nothing more than a bare bones cabin. It can still be hot in late August and having an air conditioned room to cool off in (and sleep in) can be very welcome.