Kervansaray Kundu Hotel

Recommendations, tips, reports and warnings about hotels in Antalya, on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.

Moderator: sinan

Gizmo

Kervansaray Kundu Hotel

Post by Gizmo » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Like the gentleman in Sabah pension I would advise you to print of online booking information & take it with you. I arrived late evening with my husband & my teenage daughter at the Kervansaray Kundu Hotel. We had booked & paid for 2 rooms. My daughter had not originally planned to come with us & fortunately we had 2 separate internet bookings as they tried to put us all in the same room and we had to hang about for approximately 2 hours while they found somewhere to put her as they had sold on the room. The staff were adamant I had only paid for 1 room until I produced the booking forms & showed them the different booking dates & times and also the additional cost we had incurred for my daughter to have her own room. Although they were not happy we did eventually get it sorted out.

carrie
TTP Expert
How many stars? **: 0

Re: Kervansaray Kundu Hotel

Post by carrie » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:20 am

Like the gentleman in Sabah pension I would advise you to print of online booking information & take it with you.
do you mean my recommendations to print out a copy of your reservation ?? a bit confused about this as the Sabah pension was the place in question a few years back regarding emails..

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1585&hilit=sabah+pension
Reservations over the internet
by carrie » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:45 am

Hi SuomiOz,

You posted some good info for future guests.
If you travel, and make reservations over the internet always take a copy with you for reference.
Ex. Time of arrival, your confirmed room with costs of either bed and breakfast or half board acommodations.
All hotel's whether big or small should be professional when running a buisness .
Good luck next time.

Carrie
Glad you got it sorted out in the end..
Carrie Akkelle
Canada Hotel
Cirali / Olympos
Turkey

http://www.canadahotel.net/en/index.htm

my photo site;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canmom

tlove1111

Re: Kervansaray Kundu Hotel

Post by tlove1111 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Gizmo wrote:Like the gentleman in Sabah pension I would advise you to print of online booking information & take it with you. I arrived late evening with my husband & my teenage daughter at the Kervansaray Kundu Hotel. We had booked & paid for 2 rooms. My daughter had not originally planned to come with us & fortunately we had 2 separate internet bookings as they tried to put us all in the same room and we had to hang about for approximately 2 hours while they found somewhere to put her as they had sold on the room. The staff were adamant I had only paid for 1 room until I produced the booking forms & showed them the different booking dates & times and also the additional cost we had incurred for my daughter to have her own room. Although they were not happy we did eventually get it sorted out.
This sounds like a nightmare... but thanks for the tip of printing out the online booking... its always good to have a paper copy of work with you

Taylor

Cheap Las vegas Hotels Cheap Los Angeles Hotels