Hotel Canada in Cirali

Recommendations, tips, reports and warnings about hotels in Antalya, on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.

Moderator: sinan

SusanInToronto
How many stars? **: 0

Hotel Canada in Cirali

Post by SusanInToronto » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:39 pm

Anyone familiar with this hotel? The name caught my eye. We'll be in the area for a few days in September.

If you have other recommendations, please let me know. Thanks.
Susan B

turkeytom
Site Admin

Hotel Canada

Post by turkeytom » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:10 pm

Sorry, I haven't seen that one yet.

Tom Brosnahan

carrie
TTP Expert

Canada Hotel in cirali

Post by carrie » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:49 am

Dear Susan in Toronto, :D
As I was looking in the internet I came across your post and you were interested in Canada Hotel in Cirali. I am the owner of this Hotel and have lived in Turkey for 8 years now. I am orginally from Calgary. Please visit our site and read the guest book and this will give you a profile of our hotel from our previous guests. http://www.canadahotel.net/en I would also look forward to correspondence on any questions that you may have regarding Cirali and our hotel. Hope to hear back from you. Warm wishes from Antalya 8)

d-yer

Re: Hotel Canada in Cirali

Post by d-yer » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:19 am

I recently stayed in the hotel Canada with my family and can say it's one of the nicest experiences I've had in all Turkey. The hotel is comfortable, spotlessly clean, with nice hard beds, satisfying meals, and a wonderful swimming pool. Moreover, the owner makes you feel like family, dispensing helpful advice on every subject you'd ever ask about. If you stay there tell them that Doug and his family from Boston stay hi. We thought the Canada Hotel was a real find.

[quote="SusanInToronto"]Anyone familiar with this hotel? The name caught my eye. We'll be in the area for a few days in September.

If you have other recommendations, please let me

know. Thanks.[/quote]

SusanInToronto

Post by SusanInToronto » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:40 pm

We've booked and are really looking forward to it. I'm so glad you recommend it!
Susan B

bruckshaw

Post by bruckshaw » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:31 pm

I hope that Carrie can read this. I have been having difficulty in emailing you as my address seems to be on some anti-spam blacklist. There was no problem the day before we left for Turkey so I cannot explain what has been wrong.

I am afraid that I did not get your last email until our return yesterday.
However we had no trouble finding the correct roads.

We left the Canada Hotel early not because of any criticism of the hotel or
of your hospitality. It was just that the weather was aa little "iffy" and, it
being out of season, we were ready for a change of scene after one week.

Saban and Mustafa looked after us very well indeed in spite of the seasonal problems in March 2006.

May we wish you a very successful summer season and again thank you for your great consideration and all the help from Saban and Mustafa.

Best wishes,

Eric and Joyce Millward

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:15 am

Hi,

My husband, son and I stayed at the Hotel Canada in October and loved every minute. It is very clean and comfortable. The hospitality is very special. We loved the location. It is a very easy walk to the village yet it is quiet and peaceful. The breakfasts were very good here...some of the best we had on our trip. This hotel was also a very good value. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!

Lauren

harryjohn

Canada Hotel a great place to stay

Post by harryjohn » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:00 am

Hi,

We also loved our stay at the Canada Hotel this last July. Carrie is a wonderful hostess, and we got to stay in the brand-new family room, which was perfect for our family of four. (Also very reasonably priced). It has a sparkling pool, and the kids loved the ping-pong table as well. One of the best parts for me was that a half-board option was offered, which included a wonderful 4-course dinner for a bargain price (I think it was 7 euros/person). We had friends staying at the Olympos Lodge, also a very nice (if expensive) place, but they preferred joining us for dinner every night! If you are considering Cirali, which is a great place to just kick back, or use as a jumping of point for some of the ruins like Olympos, I would heartily recommend the Canada Hotel.

John

P.S. The hotel is a short walk from a beautiful beach, but is not right on the beach. This was not a big issue for us, especially with the pool.

Al
TTP Expert

Post by Al » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:36 pm

Carrie, what's the weather like in Cirali in mid-March?

carrie
TTP Expert

Post by carrie » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:22 pm

Hi Al,

Nice to hear from you and hope all is well. The temperatures for Cirali and the surrounding Antalya areas during March can vary from beautiful sunny days ( cool nights ) to down pours of rain. Last year the second week of March rained for about a week on and off and then it stayed sunny up until the Solar Eclipse at the end of March. It was a perfect day to witness the ecilpse but the day after it was overcast and cloudy. The spring and the fall are perfect times to visit Cirali especially if you like long nature walks, hikes or bike riding. In the spring the river / creek is flowing and the wild flowers are in bloom. The fall has all the rich colors of the leaves.

Here is a web-site for average temperature in Turkey. Daily temperatures in March around 18 C°

http://www.meteor.gov.tr/2006/english/e ... urkey.aspx

Hopefully it is helpful 8)
Carrie