Best beach resort....

Comments on lodgings near Ephesus: Selçuk, Kusadasi, Izmir and nearby towns

Moderator: sinan

tlove1111

Re: kusadasi

Post by tlove1111 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:57 am

jkm wrote:I like the Kusdasi area, there are lots of beaches and sights to see. I stay 10 minutes from the beaches in a small town called selcuk, lower prices, and much more cosy. try Jimmys Place for clean and good prices and friendly staff. I am off in two weeks and I can hardly wait.
Great help:) Thanks!
-Tay

kcamisado

Re: Best beach resort....

Post by kcamisado » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 am

If you want the best?
Sheraton in Çeşme.
otherwise Belek has some good hotels with great beaches with alot of 5 star hotels that include ultra all inclusive. (free minibar that's filled every day and free room service)
This was great advice! This Sheraton looks amazing! I've been on the lookout for somewhere like this to stay for my first trip there and this looks wonderful. I was thinking I would find something like a Palm Springs Boutique Hotel . As long as it's not like a San Diego Airport Hotel or a gross hostel I'm fine, but this is amazing! thanks for the great advice

bngs

Re: Best beach resort....

Post by bngs » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Hillside Beach Club in Fethiye was the most beautiful place to stay in Turkey. They have many conceptual activities, parties, nights… It's so cool and comfortable. There is something in HBC for all of your moods! I loved it =)