Kelebek Hotel in Goreme

Comments on lodgings in Göreme, Ürgüp, Uçhisar, Nevsehir and other towns in Cappadocia

Moderator: sinan

mmt

Kelebek Hotel in Goreme

Post by mmt » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:12 pm

Many people have said nice things about Kelebek Hotel in Goreme. I just wanted to reinforce these positive comments because I was very well impressed. Not only it is a lovely hotel, the rooms are very nice (we stayed in the boutique side which was extremely pleasant), it has a very nice location but also you feel very well looked after. We were picked up on arrival from a night bus, had breakfast and immediate access to our bedroom. But also on the day we checked out we were leaving on another night bus journey out of Goreme at 8 pm and we were able to have towels and a shower at the end of the day. It is this kind of little things that can make a big difference to your journey.

steve
How many stars? **: 0

Post by steve » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:13 pm

Agreed. I stayed there just a few days ago and it is very good value for the standard of accomodation. Staff though are not a patch on the Esbelli and the whole boutique/pension thing sits a bit awkwardly together. A great Goreme-based choice though.

smilingtraveller
How many stars? **: 0

Post by smilingtraveller » Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:09 am

We stayed at the Kelebek in a standard room last year and LOVED the place! I have some great photos that I took from the deck, which is a lovely place to chill out with a cold beer while chattting with fellow travellers.

If you are interested in seeing my turkey photos you may go to http://www.windjammer.smugmug.com

Cheers!
Cheers and happy trails!