3 day trip to Cappadocia with Lirita Tours

Comments on lodgings in Göreme, Ürgüp, Uçhisar, Nevsehir and other towns in Cappadocia

Moderator: sinan

rlbrod
How many stars? **: 0

3 day trip to Cappadocia with Lirita Tours

Post by rlbrod » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:21 pm

Hi,

We've just returned from Cappadocia to Istanbul- we had an amazing time- we organised our tour and hotel with Zafer from Lirita Tours - he/the agency could not have been more helpful or professional.

Zafer himself collected us from the airport and transferred us to the Cappadoccia Cave Suites- we loved it here, though expensive and the hotel full, we sometimes felt like we were the only people there, my only slight bugbear was that the jacuzzi didnt work-yes a small point, but it all counts when you're shelling it out!

We were supposed to fly with Kapadokya Balloons on the Friday, but the weather was dreadful, Zafer stepped in and sorted us out for a day tour all within the space of an hour of the tour leaving at 9:30.

The tours were fantastic, Derinkuyu Underground city and Zelva open air museum particularly outstanding. The tours consisted of a small group of us over the 2 days (fri/sat)that we were there and the guide seemed to know his stuff.

We flew with KBalloons on the Sunday and they were accomodating enough to fit us in, needless to say the whole experience was just wonderful and nicely celebrated with a bit of bubbly afterwards.

Thanks Zafer, we had a brilliant time, thanks to your slick organisation.

Vicky

Post by Vicky » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:34 pm

just want to know the total prıce for the package

starmama

Re: 3 day trip to Cappadocia with Lirita Tours

Post by starmama » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Well, I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience, but I did not! I changed plans and had to cancel my booked tour and hotel stay, and it's been 8 weeks and they still haven't given me a refund! Buyer beware.