Yunak Evleri

Comments on lodgings in Göreme, Ürgüp, Uçhisar, Nevsehir and other towns in Cappadocia

Moderator: sinan

nic

Yunak Evleri

Post by nic » Sat May 05, 2007 3:48 am

Has anyone stayed at the Yunak Evleri in Urgup ?

Also, we will be spending 3 full days and nights in the area. Is this enough time ?

nic

Post by nic » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:59 am

I have just returned from Turkey. Although nobody answered my post regarding the Yunak Evleri, I booked anyways.

This hotel is pure luxury. Set in steep cliff, the Yunak Evleri offers stunning views of the area. My large room was stylishly decorated and was equipped with a cd player. If you want luxury, stay here.

starmama

Re: Yunak Evleri

Post by starmama » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:53 pm

We stayed here as well, and I just want to echo it was luxurious and wonderful. The extras are a bit overpriced, but the room was cheaper than Esbelli Evi (which I'm sure is wonderful, but the cheaper rooms there were booked). The staff was very accommodating, and arranged a balloon ride and a tour for us, as well as transfer to the airport, and arranged for a taxi driver to take us to Kaymakli, and he was great. They upgraded us to a suite for free, and the room was magnificent, wayyy too big for 2 people. I could imagine having a very swanky family getaway here.

Fantomaz
How many stars? **: 0

you are right

Post by Fantomaz » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 pm

you are right