what's a cave suite?

Comments on lodgings in Göreme, Ürgüp, Uçhisar, Nevsehir and other towns in Cappadocia

Moderator: sinan

xephalon

what's a cave suite?

Post by xephalon » Mon May 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Having some communication difficulties (all though email, so we'll probably have to pick up a phone) regarding Esbelli Evi. We got a price quote from the hotel owner for double room, but when we asked which suites were available (since TTP and other sites state all their rooms are suites), the owner offered a suite at more than twice a price.

We're not sure if the reason for the confusion is whether we're sharing the same definition of a suite, in which we're thinking a suite is any multiple-room unit with one room having a bed, and perhaps the hotel defines a suite as a unit with multiple rooms having beds. So another part of my question would be whether all the rooms at Esbelli Evi are multiple room units, or are there some one-room units as well?

Thanks for helping with the confusion!

xephalon

Re: what's a cave suite?

Post by xephalon » Wed May 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Just to answer my own question: they have suites AND rooms - pictures of the rooms, however, are not available on the website. We stayed in a room, which was quite nice.

steve
How many stars? **: 0

Re: what's a cave suite?

Post by steve » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Rooms and suites at the Esbelli are fantastic - I've stayed in and loved both.