new business opportunity in flowers

Questions, answers and general discussion about doing business with Turkish companies.

Moderator: sinan

blues

new business opportunity in flowers

Post by blues » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Hello,

My names is Joel and our company Blue and Blooms (http://www.blueandblooms.co.uk) are looking to expand our amazing concept of personalised fresh flowers to Turkey.
We are giving ambitious individuals the opportunity to represent our company and start printing on organic products like flowers and plants.

Flower personalisation is a novel concept in the floral industry and we were the first business in the UK to print personal message, images and logos onto fresh flowers. Our flowers have attracted a lot of attention and have featured on ITN news and Advertising age in New York. The ability to print on fresh flowers means you can tap into the advertising and promotional industry, hospitality, weddings and celebrations and personal gifts eg birthdays and romantic presents.

We are looking for a driven and motivated individual who are interested in running this business. We provide you with the advanced system that we have developed, required to print on these organic product and all round training include technical and floristry training to ensure you are equipped to operate the business from day one.

If you are interested in this opportunity, simply email joel@blueandblooms.co.uk.

Thanks
Joel
Last edited by blues on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

KayaKoyuOldBoy

Re: new business opportunity in flowers, partners sought.

Post by KayaKoyuOldBoy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Not that I'm knocking the concept but I think you' need to do a bit more research.

Turkey is a Muslim country and as such doesn't celebrate Christmas. Granted you'll get some business from expats and tourists but you're not going to get the volumes that you'd expect from countries in Europe and the Americas.

blues

Re: new business opportunity in flowers, partners sought.

Post by blues » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Thanks for letting me know, however the concept of personalising flowers can be applied to almost any celebrations including muslim celebrations.
I'm certain the corporate market in Istanbul and the wedding market is wide and would appeal to everyone and not just expats.