Villa for Rent in Dikili - North Aegean

Looking for a villa? Have one to let/rent? Trade notices here!

Moderator: sinan

Segin
How many stars? **: 0

Villa for Rent in Dikili - North Aegean

Post by Segin » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:21 pm

I have a villa to rent in an unspoilt area of Turkey. Only a minute to the sandy beach with access to a large pool. Find out more http://www.villahanorah.co.uk

Segin
How many stars? **: 0

Post by Segin » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:12 am

Special offer for TTP renters of 10% off published prices.

See what our previous guests say about us. We are also listed on responsible travel that only promotes moral holidays benefitting the local people and protecting the environment. Make sure you are part of the solution not the problem

Guest comments

Dear Sharon & Gokhan

We would like to thank you for a fantastic holiday in Dikili. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. The villa is lovely and was much nicer and bigger than it looked in the pictures. We were very impressed with the welcome book which contained so much information we had fun reading it every evening during our stay. Zeynep and Suleman made such a difference to our trip and were very friendly, kind and helpful. As you know we hired Suleman to take us on several excursions including Bergama, Candarli, Avyalik and Kaynarca mud. We enjoyed them all immensely and were even taken on a private tour of Candarli castle after Suleman arranged for someone to unlock it just for us, just priceless. Bergama and Ayvalik are amazing places and we felt like princesses after our mud bath. The food in Dikili, Bergama and Ayvalik was outstanding and so cheap we could hardly believe it. I would also like to thank you for planning our itinery in advance and advising us of the best places to go in our week in your villa. We spent many of our evenings sitting on the porch terrace overlooking the garden which was very peaceful and relaxing after our busy days. We would have no hesitation in recommending your villa holiday to people, indeed we have been accused of boring our friends and family on its merits since our return. Thank you so much for such a lovely holiday we will definitely be visiting Villa Hanorah again and give our regards to Zeynep and Suleman. Chris & Nora.

The Bowen Family 17/5/04 until 31/5/04

The villa was lovely and very tastefully/comfortably furnished, the surrounding area beautiful, the people exceptionally friendly and the food & drink excellent. We are sure our comments will reflect our positive experiences - it was one of the best holidays we have ever had and we would recommend it to anyone!

Suleman is a wonderful chauffeur and an interesting/fun companion. If people did nothing else, I would recommend they booked the following trips:-

Bergama - Pergamum -
Ayvalik (via Seytan Sofrasi) & Cunda Island
Bademli
The Kozak Villages

People might think it better value for money to 'hire a car' from a cheap car hire company, but they'd waste a lot of time trying to find their way to places, or finding places to park or trying to understand signs etc, etc. Suleman was full of surprises, including, obtaining the key for Candarli castle (which is closed to the public) so that we could have a look inside.

I hope, amongst this waffle, you find some constructive comments which will help you and Gokhan build up a very successful business. We feel quite privileged to have been part of its 'beginnings' and would very much like to afford another trip to Villa Hanorah in the not too distant future. In the meantime:- Zeynep, Suleman ve Goksell benden selam soyleyinuz, Sheryl, Paul, Rebecca & Rachel.

The Cameron's 28/6/04 until 12/7/04

We were well received by your in-laws and looked after too by your neighbours I’ve never known such hospitality and we have traveled and been made welcome but not like this.

We found Dikili laid back, uncomplicated, tranquil, with friendly people and good facilities. It’s beautiful beaches and bountiful history is breathtaking. Dikili and the surrounding areas have everything from an abundance of restaurants to archaeological remains, plus superb shopping, eating and drinking options, there’s is something to suit everyone. We enjoyed going to Dikili’s harbour to watch the sunset most evenings. Here you find several beach front bars, cafes and market stalls scattered along the charming, pedestrianised promenade which stay open until the early hours of the morning. We did not see much in the way of clubs/nightlife which suited us as it catered very much for couples and families. We sampled a few of the local restaurants, which serve traditional Turkish cuisine. We haven’t got a favourite they were all fabulous.

We found the trips to Bergama, Avyalik (fantastic fresh fish), and kozak, and all the unspoilt coastlines offered fascinating sightseeing opportunities. It has wonderful surroundings and breathtaking mountain scenery. Dikili beaches are quite, perfect for soaking up the sun completely undisturbed.

The town centre offered a fantastic choice of bustling shops selling a variety of tempting Turkish crafts, jewelery, carpets etc. and not forgetting the market/bazaar for bargains. It was well worth a visit.I would describe Dikili, as relaxed, traditional, cultural, sophisticated and cosmopolitan. This resort is ideal for anyone looking for a quiet holiday destination with good facilities available. We intend to return.

We can’t thank you enough for the experience and Villa Hanorah was beautiful. Please pass on my regards to your in-laws and should you ever meet your neighbours please sent our regards too.

Best wishes
Millie & Aaron

The Whewells (Ebay Bidders) 12/07/04 until 26/07/04 Rebooked Summer 2005

Hello,I just thought i would drop you a line to let you know what a fantastic holiday we had at your villa all of us had a great time and I cannot praise your in-laws enough.On the flight home a lot of the other passengers were complaining of being hassled all the time at the big resorts but one of the great things about Dikili is not just the absence of any hassle but also the laid back lifestyle and the lack of the tourist hoardes.Next year we are due to return to America on holiday but as soon as we find out when our holidays are and providing we can persuade Jonathan to have a split holiday we will be booking your villa again hopefully for the last two weeks of july if you will allow us to return.Once again thank you for all the help that you and your in-laws have given us to make this holiday one that we will remember,we have stayed in numerous villas in America as well as all over Europe and i must say all that all the hard work you have put into yours as well as organizing the trips and the use of the Mysia hotels facilities makes your villa the best organized we have stayed at and we would not hesitate in recommending your villa to anybody.

The Youngs 02/08/04 until 16/08/04 - Rebooked Summer 2005

Dear Sharon and Gokhan we would like to express our real thanks for the wonderful holiday we had at Villa Hanorah, it is a real gem. Spacious, well presented and full of modern equipment, it lacks nothing. The neighbours were so welcoming and friendly showering us with all sorts of help and Turkish food to eat. The town of Dikili is delightful, it is a real find, unspoilt by foreign visitors, it is a resort where the Turkish people are friendly helpful and hassle free. The beaches at Dikili, Bademli and Candarli were all beautiful with soft sand and clear water. I also tried the discovery dive and it was unbelievable a real must. It was great to have use of the Hotel Mysia pool, which we ended up in quite a few days. The Tuesday market was a riot and you could spend all day looking at the unbelievable selection of items on sale, real bargains to be had here. We traveled to Bergama, which was very interesting, and to Ephesus, which was about 2 hours in the car, but well worth the drive, it is the jewel of Turkeys ancient cities. We would also like to thank to Suleman and Zeynep of the help they gave us it was great to have helping hands if needed. This was the fourth time I have been to Turkey but it was by far the best holiday we have had anywhere, we simply did not want to come home and we all want to come back again soon. You real have done a really great job with the villa and deserve all the success you will have

Best Regards Ken , Lindsey, Emily & Christopher

See the rest at the link below

http://www.villahanorah.co.uk/guestreview.htm