2 Stone Villas in village near Fethiye with Superb pool

Looking for a villa? Have one to let/rent? Trade notices here!

Moderator: sinan

tally1
How many stars? **: 0

2 Stone Villas in village near Fethiye with Superb pool

Post by tally1 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:44 pm

Hello,

My husband and I own Frankincense Villas an exclusive development of two stunning Stone Villas with 3 bedrooms and superbly large pool. Situated in the welcoming village location of Ortakoy, only 35 minutes from Fethiye.

They share a pool and have mountain views in all directions. Everyone feels they have experienced a real taste of Turkish.

The pool has been specifically designed to enjoy the mountain views while swimming in all directions. 16 metres in length. People have spent many enjoyable hours swimming, playing and enjoying the pool. A real hit with guests.

It is the perfect place to relax and unwind and leave all stresses and strains of modern life behind.

The villas are an ideal base for visiting a number of tourist sights but to be away from it all if you want to.

The villas have been a great success for people on a long stay.

Feedback from one of our guests from Aug/Sep 07:

Glorious pool that you can actually swim in, not just go for a dip to cool off. Location in the country means you feel you are seeing the real Turkey. Wonderful memory of the sound of prayers whilst you chill by the pool - sun going down behind the mountains surrounding the villas.

With a car (essential) there are plenty of places to visit within 30 to 90 minutes drive from the villa - our favourite being Patara beach (45mins). Locally, our favourite outing was a beautiful lunch out at the Trout farm, only 15 minutes drive from the villa."

Please come and visit for a memorable holiday

Thanks

Liz

tally1
How many stars? **: 0

email address

Post by tally1 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:12 pm

Sorry

I have just seen message and realised that I hadnt give website

http://www.a-villa-in-turkey.co.uk

Please visit and enjoy

Thanks