Long-Term Rentals Near Ephesus?

Looking for a villa? Have one to let/rent? Trade notices here!

Moderator: sinan

kempo4me

Long-Term Rentals Near Ephesus?

Post by kempo4me » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:07 am

I am interested in information on long-term rentals near Ephesus, beginning in late 2009. There will be about 8-9 of us that will be working in Ephesus for a year's commitment, and we'd like to find out how to find long-term rentals. All we see are vacation properties, which are very expensive for that long a duration.

Anyone know of a good contact for this information? We would be interested in detached houses, villas or apartments, ranging from 1 bedroom to 3-4 bedrooms, depending on how many of us want to share a place versus have our own.

Anywhere within a 20-minute drive of Ephesus is fine, especially if there's a water view!

Thanks in advance for any info!
Regards,
David

Ali Asterisk
How many stars? **: 0

Re: Long-Term Rentals Near Ephesus?

Post by Ali Asterisk » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi David

How are you getting on with your house hunting?
I might be able to help you. I have a 2 bed-room house in Selcuk, that is available for rental - it has a sea view (just) and is a 15 minute ride to the beach and 10 minutes to Ephesus! I also know of other people who have houses in the area that are also available for rental. What sort of price range were you hoping for?

I am just making initial contact with you - let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards
Ali (Ms)

kempo4me

Re: Long-Term Rentals Near Ephesus?

Post by kempo4me » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi Ali,
Thanks for your reply.....we are just beginning to research what is available in the area, as we'd like to have some idea where to begin looking when we arrive late this year. Unfortunately, it is a long way off yet, so I dont want to get anyone's hopes up quite yet.

As for price range, I'm trying to keep it in the neighborhood of USD $1,000-$1,500 a month, including furnishings and utilities.....don't know what kind of place that makes it, so that's why I'm trying to get an idea ahead of time. If it looks like the cost of a furnished place is going to be more, then we'll have to adjust our budget accordingly with our employer.

Any additional info you could provide would be helpful and appreciated.

Regards,
David