Looking for a Turkish Language School in Antalya

All about the Turkish language: learning aids, reviews and comments on courses, books, teachers--anything having to do with this wonderful language.

Moderator: sinan

Barb
How many stars? **: 0

Looking for a Turkish Language School in Antalya

Post by Barb » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:27 am

Hello all. I have read the previous posts about Dilmer language school in Istanbul and agree that it sounds great. I, however, am looking for instruction in Antalya. I have intermediate level Turkish and am idealy looking for one-on-one instruction for a period of two weeks (half days 3-4 hours per day) in May. I'd really like to hear any suggestions anyone out there may have. Thanks.

carrie
TTP Expert

Post by carrie » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:23 am

Dear Barb,

Hello and good morning. You can find these types of classes but for groups of students at TOMER in Antalya. It is located across from the old bus station ( dogu garaj ). Or of course you can look at private lessons.

Adress
Sinan Mahallesi Cebesoy Caddesi No:26
Doğu Garajı / Antalya
Switchboard
+90.242.312 50 13 - 14
Fax
+90.242.312 43 75
Last edited by carrie on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barb

Thanks Carrie

Post by Barb » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:02 am

Dear Carrie,

Thanks for the advice about Tomer, I had seen their web site for Istanbul in the past and guess I didn't pay attention to their classes in Antalya. Would you happen to know of a moderate priced place to stay near the school. A yarim pansiyon would work well. I have seen a few of the ones listed in Kaleici on this site and others, but a bit more information always helps.

Thanks again.

carrie
TTP Expert

Post by carrie » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:42 am

Try this link:

viewtopic.php?t=1585

I hope that there are helpful
Carrie 8)

carrie
TTP Expert

Post by carrie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:32 am

I know that this is a bit old but I came across that the link does not work so I am providing a new link;

http://www.tomer.ankara.edu.tr/english/index.html

Also it appears that Tomer classes are un-available in Antalya but are now in Alanya. But I am not 100% sure. Only by the referance on the web site.