translation help

All about the Turkish language: learning aids, reviews and comments on courses, books, teachers--anything having to do with this wonderful language.

Moderator: sinan

gaia
How many stars? **: 0

translation help

Post by gaia » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:41 am

hi can anyone help me i am having trouble understanding some words i can not find

any one I am hoping this is about love as we are dating

"isin garip yanida bu, tanismak harika idi seninle, hayatima renk kattin, canlilik kattin.. ruh getirdin"

seni o kadar seviyorumki .. anlatamam.. kelimeler yeterli degil, eksik kaliyor

hayatimda karsima cikan en guzel sey sensin sanirim canim
bu beni mutlu ediyor

seni öyle bi sikerimki dunyanin kac bucak oldugunu unutursun canim
"seni öyle bi sikerimki dunyanin kac bucak oldugunu unutursun canim"aklin hayalin dururduvara yapisirsin

duvara yapisirsin"
, "isin garip yanida bu, tanismak harika idi seninle, hayatima renk kattin, canlilik kattin.. ruh getirdin

Shade

Post by Shade » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:13 am

"isin garip yanida bu, tanismak harika idi seninle, hayatima renk kattin, canlilik kattin.. ruh getirdin"

That' the weird part, it was great to meet you, you put meaning in my life,
you make me alive.. you brought soul to me.

They are hard to translate as English does not have the same phrases. All those phrases are basically different versions of the same thing.

-----

seni o kadar seviyorumki .. anlatamam.. kelimeler yeterli degil, eksik kaliyor

I love you so much.. I can't explain it.. words aren't enough, they don't exist.

-----

hayatimda karsima cikan en guzel sey sensin sanirim canim
bu beni mutlu ediyor

You're the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

-----

"seni öyle bi sikerimki dunyanin kac bucak oldugunu unutursun canim"aklin hayalin dururduvara yapisirsin duvara yapisirsin"

I'd [email protected]*! your brains out, until you cant think and forget who you are.

Or something like that. Again, the translation is hard.

-----

papillon
How many stars? **: 0

Post by papillon » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:12 am

gaia,

as you've mentioned that you're dating someone who is sending you turkish messages and are in need of translation:

check out the site: http://www.egotm.com it is a site with just the kinds of things you're looking for.

take care and good luck