Alanya..?

Questions, answers, tips and warnings about land and property ownership by foreigners in Turkey
ANNEK

Alanya..?

Post by ANNEK » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:34 am

On our trip over to Turkey we will be looking at summer homes,
I know everyone likes Marmaris, Kas, Bodrum BUT we are opting for Alanya... It seems like it is becoming just as polpuar- and may be the NEXT Bodrum...
Any hints on buying property there?
If you are a citizen of Turkey but not living there can you still
qualify for a loan from a local bank? Our do the mortgages still come
from our "home" country?
What is the standard down payment? Like here they want you to have at least 5% but would preffer 10-15...
I have JUST begun our reserach on this so I apologize for my
premature questions... But any Hints- or "do what I did" sort of
thoughts are always welcome!
Cheers
AnneK

carrie
TTP Expert
How many stars? **: 0

Post by carrie » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:08 am

Dear ANNEK,

If you have questions feel free to contact Bryn. He is a very helpful and honest real estate agent living in Antalya for many years and I am sure he can be of assistance.

BA Property Services http://www.ba-property.com/index.php

Address : Liman Mah 27 Sok No 7/1 Hakan Apt Konyaalti Antalya

Telephone : +90 242 259 0879 OR +90 242 259 3240
Fax : +90 242 259 3240
GSM +90 537 257 4824

Office email : info@ba-property.com

samikenina

Post by samikenina » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:26 pm

hello there..i live in Alanya..have done for many years...and the property market is booming..but you must be careful..there are more estate agents now in alanya than seeds in a pomegranite
i think i would agree with Carrie when she recommends Bryn..he is from the UK....he's very honest and will give good advice..and he wont push you to buy above your needs or wants.
have fun ..take your time.

ANNEK

Post by ANNEK » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:48 am

Thank you both for the information and Bryn 's phone number...
I will keep him in mind...

Samikenina- oi oiii oii a local in Alanya ! Can you or have you have you heard anything about the "Gold City Villas" project that is going up on the "mountain" ?? The project and developer is Alanyas old mayor from what I was reading on the website..
I really want to know - is there a price for the "foriengers" and is the a price for the Locals..

Also there is another place called the Panorama Villas- have you heard or seen anything about them ?

Cheers
AnneK

samikenina

Post by samikenina » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:41 pm

the building projects in Alanya and from Demirtaş east of alanya...to Avsallar...west side..and beyond..is booming.
in some ways i feel its a shame as a lot of places stand empty out of season..and locals are being out priced..both in buying and for renting..as the renta are also going up.
just 5 years ago you could buy property down in Mahmutlar..and Oba for about 12k Sterling..now its crazy money..i wonder if the present inflated prices will reap the investment benefits predicted.
as for a price for foreigners and for locals i doubt it...nobody is going to sell for less than they can get from a 'yabanci'..there is no sentiment in business...anywhere in the world.

MaHaTaM

Post by MaHaTaM » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:43 pm

ANNEK wrote:Thank you both for the information and Bryn 's phone number...
I will keep him in mind...

Samikenina- oi oiii oii a local in Alanya ! Can you or have you have you heard anything about the "Gold City Villas" project that is going up on the "mountain" ?? The project and developer is Alanyas old mayor from what I was reading on the website..
I really want to know - is there a price for the "foriengers" and is the a price for the Locals..

Also there is another place called the Panorama Villas- have you heard or seen anything about them ?

Cheers
AnneK
Dear Annek

There are villas as you asked called Goldcity and prices are fixed for it, not changeful.

There are also villas called Panaroma on hiil top and some agencies has right to advertise and sell.

Please contact me for further information

turkishgirl

Alanya

Post by turkishgirl » Wed May 10, 2006 9:24 am

If you compare prices in the Turkish real estate market with those of other southern european countries you will quickly find that in Turkey you get a lot more for your money.
As the interest in purchasing property and the market itself is fairly new the prices are most likely to continue rising for years to come. Investing in property is one of the most safest investments to be made in Turkey.
Purchasing property on the med coast in the environs of Alanya could therfore easily turn out to be a very good investment.
A property in Alanya offers clients the opportunity to invest in a prestigious lifestyle based area where quality of life is excellent.

We are a large respectable Scandanivian/Turkish owned company based in Alanya with a variety of properties to suit your needs starting at 37,000 Euros with fantastic sea views. We are not just here for you to buy a house from us, we are also here to help you decorate and furnish your home, and to help you rent your property if you so wish. You are our customer for life.

I am English so all dealings will be with myself to avoid confusions between English and the Turkish language.
If you are interested to hear more information about our services and property available just PM me. I'll be happy to help.

Annek we have dealings with Gold City and Panorama Villas if you are interseted and many more projects.

MaHaTaM

Re: Alanya

Post by MaHaTaM » Wed May 10, 2006 5:21 pm

turkishgirl wrote:If you compare prices in the Turkish real estate market with those of other southern european countries you will quickly find that in Turkey you get a lot more for your money.
As the interest in purchasing property and the market itself is fairly new the prices are most likely to continue rising for years to come. Investing in property is one of the most safest investments to be made in Turkey.
Purchasing property on the med coast in the environs of Alanya could therfore easily turn out to be a very good investment.
A property in Alanya offers clients the opportunity to invest in a prestigious lifestyle based area where quality of life is excellent.

We are a large respectable Scandanivian/Turkish owned company based in Alanya with a variety of properties to suit your needs starting at 37,000 Euros with fantastic sea views. We are not just here for you to buy a house from us, we are also here to help you decorate and furnish your home, and to help you rent your property if you so wish. You are our customer for life.

I am English so all dealings will be with myself to avoid confusions between English and the Turkish language.
If you are interested to hear more information about our services and property available just PM me. I'll be happy to help.

Annek we have dealings with Gold City and Panorama Villas if you are interseted and many more projects.
DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE, we are here to help each other.

gulser

You will not go wrong with

Post by gulser » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:52 am

You will not go wrong with BRYN

BA Property Services http://www.ba-property.com/index.php

Address : Liman Mah 27 Sok No 7/1 Hakan Apt Konyaalti Antalya

bryn

Post by bryn » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:10 pm

I have to say I only joined this forum having discovered it yesterday But a big thanks to all you kind people who have given me a vote of confidence. :D
because not all estate agents are the same