my propety in turkey

Questions, answers, tips and warnings about land and property ownership by foreigners in Turkey
turkey 1

my propety in turkey

Post by turkey 1 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:47 pm

After months of investigation into buying property in Turkey I came across a company called Nirvana International, although my circumstances might not be the same for everyone, I feel that it’s a story worth telling…

Nirvana International stood head and shoulders above any other company I was dealing with. Right from the start by visiting the internet site I knew I was dealing with something a little bit special.

After I decided that Augustus village was the one for me I decided to go on an inspection trip. I was very impressed by the beautiful location and layout of the development, inspired by the style of the older houses in nearby Tasagil village. As a keen golfer it was good to visit the nearby golf courses and to see the quality of the courses which are increasing in popularity. In my opinion they rival anything in Spain and Portugal. I was also surprised of the local ski resort and tempted to take up this new sport. The development facilities and the security of the site and the friendly Turkish people will ensure many happy holidays with the bonus of good rental potential and increase in property value.

The personal contact I have received from the Nirvana International sales office was excellent. The effort to attain the extra information required certainly played a part in my decision to buy through this company. The Nirvana team have been great support and very knowledgeable and I am now looking forward to seeing the completed villa before letting out my property through Nirvana International.

Overall I would recommend both this company and the development to anybody looking for a fantastic place in the sun, with the knowledge that quality has not been sacrificed in any aspect.

A very happy Turkish property owner
:D

smiler

Post by smiler » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:34 pm

I hope you're on a good commission with them!! :)

east med wanderer
How many stars? **: 0

Post by east med wanderer » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:43 pm

The above post reads like an advert.

So much so that I checked up on their website and found that turkey 1's post seems to be a composite post made up from various client testimonials.

Here they are

AUGUSTUS VILLAGE CLIENT TESTIMONIALS

APARTMENT JASMINUS

Carol and Alan Shelmerdine

We have just arrived back from an inspection trip of our apartment development; whilst it is still to be constructed, we are very impressed with the professionalism of the Nirvana staff.

Besides the impression that you are part of a very good business venture, you also feel part of an extended family due to the delightful Turkish hospitality. All the amenities are close to hand as described and by exploring the local region you appreciate the design of the development when compared with what is on offer by other companies.

Overall, we would recommend both this company and the development to anybody looking for a fantastic place in the sun, with the knowledge that quality has not been sacrificed in any aspect.

VILLA OLIVIA

Paul & Helen Chubb

I came to the Newcastle property show looking primarily for an investment property. The Nirvana development exceeded my criteria - an easy to manage quality development with good rental opportunities and great capital growth potential. I brought my wife back the next day and we signed up immediately. The Nirvana team have been great support ever since and I'm now looking forward to seeing the completed villa and taking a holiday before letting out my property through Nirvana.

APARTMENT IRIS

Justin Leahy

I just wanted to drop a quick line just to thank you for being such a good host on my inspection trip. I was very impressed with the visit and, on return to the UK, I decided to purchase an apartment at Augustus Village. Any lingering doubts and the many numerous questions I had were dealt with very efficiently by yourselves and your team.

We covered a lot of ground in the very short time I was there but I was made to feel very welcome as a guest of your beautiful country and can’t wait to my completion date and also lending my support to Tasagil Football Club! ( say hello to Coach!!)

Many thanks and hopefully we will meet again . All the very best

VILLA OLIVIA

Jamie and Sarah Boughton

We are a young family with two small children. We had to make the right decision for all of us from the start; therefore it was important to do a lot of careful research. Nirvana came out tops ticking all the necessary boxes and fulfilling all our needs. A great future investment with the prudential of maximum rental return because of the location. Spectacular golf for me!! And great holiday home. The personal contact we have received from our contact at the Nirvana Sales Office has been excellent. The efforts to attain the extra information we required certainly played a part in our decision to buy through this company in Turkey. Thank you Nirvana.

VILLA LAURUS

Christine & Michael Ashworth

I can't thank you enough so far. Nirvana stood out head and shoulders above any other company I have been dealing with. Right from the start by visiting your internet site I knew I was dealing with something a little bit special. Everything since has been perfect - if only we were so - I told you we were hard work!

VILLA OLIVIA

Neil and Deborah Mooney

"We went to Turkey in April on a viewing trip to see the development site at Augustus Village. Whilst there, we were taken on several guided trips to some of the numerous local attractions including white water rafting. The Nirvana Staff were very helpful and did not pressure us in any way.

We were very impressed by the beautiful location and layout of the development inspired by the style of the older houses in nearby Tasagil Village.

It was good to visit the nearby golf courses and see the quality of the courses which are increasing in popularity. In our opinion they rival anything in Spain and Portugal. It will be even better when the new course near the site and the coastal road is completed.

The facilities and security of the site and the friendly Turkish people will ensure many happy holidays with the bonus of good rental potential and increase in property value"

VILLAS OLIVIA

Franca Fiabane, Mohammed Antabli, Susan and Frederrick Pyne

"We just loved the whole set up on site, quiet and peaceful and yet not too far from outside activities, we decided to buy two so that we could enjoy the investment side as well."

VILLA LAURUS

Ian and Emma Wilson

“We came to the Birmingham exhibition, and it was the very first exhibition the developer had appeared at...and the first we had been to! We were apprehensive at first, and had many questions, in fact we deliberated for many days before we finally decided to purchase. An inspection trip ton the site and area revealed the full potential of the development and the wide experience and forethought of the Nirvana Team. We are so pleased now because the projection on investment has materialised and our villa is still increasing in price. Good work Nirvana!”

VILLA ACER

Simon Mobey

“After seaching for a suitable overseas property investment opportunity for many months, I was told about the development by a colleague at work and knew immediately it was exactly what we had been looking for. It combines great location, climate, golf and excellent future investment returns"

VILLA FILIX

Terry Jackson

“I saw your development on the website, and decided immediately that this project gave me a tremendous growth investment, I did not consider going on inspection because I had been to that area before and that encouraged me to purchase without a visit, I just knew it is the right place and the right time to invest”

VILLA ACER

Kay and Mike Anderson and Keith and Janet Pierson

“We were looking for an apartment at first, but after going on an inspection trip, loved the area so much that we decided to buy a villa with some friends of ours. We have recommended the project to other friends who have also bought. We can’t wait to see our own villa built”

VILLA OLIVIA

Barbara and Alan Lawson

“We were looking into buying a property in Turkey and found Nirvana International's website through a Google search. We then decided to come along to the Excel exhibition. We had intended to buy an apartment, but decided at the exhibition to buy a villa instead as they looked so attractive and were reasonably priced"

Makes you wonder!! :)

EDIT Smiler beat me to it!!