Electrical plug adapters

Tips, comments and warnings for women traveling in Turkey.

Moderator: sinan

antsytraveler

Electrical plug adapters

Post by antsytraveler » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:37 pm

Don´t really know where to put this question. :? I cannot get the European plug adapters here in Colombia (South America). I´ll really be in trouble since my camera and Flash track are rechargeable batteries only(not to mention my hair dryer!) :cry: . I´ve been told I will not find them there- I need to buy them before I go. Someone give me some good news. What are my options?? (Short of cutting off the plugs on my electronics and replacing them with the round plugs).
:cry:
The world is a book with many pages. Do you really want to read the same page every day of your life?? Turn the page!

suppiluliuma
How many stars? **: 0

Post by suppiluliuma » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:14 am

You can easily find the plug adapters in any store like Bauhaus, Koçtaş, Praktiker, etc.
Come whoever you are...
just come as you are

antsytraveler

Post by antsytraveler » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:29 pm

Thank you so much. I´m guessing these are dept stores of some sort. My first adventure in Turkey is already in my itinerary :D .
The world is a book with many pages. Do you really want to read the same page every day of your life?? Turn the page!

suppiluliuma
How many stars? **: 0

Post by suppiluliuma » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 am

Yes, they are householding, do-it-yourself sort of dept. stores. Available in all big cities. You can find anything you want.
Come whoever you are...
just come as you are