fbpx

Hotel Sample Page

Last Updated on May 17, 2019

Sirkeci Mansion Hotel

Superb in the art of hospitality, this top-rated Sirkeci Group boutique hotel (formerly called the Sirkeci Konak) has it all: convenient and quiet location for sightseeing, fine restaurants, many free activities for guests (tours, teatime, cooking classes, etc.), and an indoor swimming pool. Read More…

“I love the sirkeci mansion hotel. It was so cool. Except this one time I was going to the bathroom when all of the sudden I noticed something moving outside of the window. When I looked over I saw…” Read More…

Spend the Night Inn

Superb in the art of hospitality, this top-rated Sirkeci Group boutique hotel (formerly called the Sirkeci Konak) has it all: convenient and quiet location for sightseeing, fine restaurants, many free activities for guests (tours, teatime, cooking classes, etc.), and an indoor swimming poolMore…

Sunset Cove Motel

Superb in the art of hospitality, this top-rated Sirkeci Group boutique hotel (formerly called the Sirkeci Konak) has it all: convenient and quiet location for sightseeing, fine restaurants, many free activities for guests (tours, teatime, cooking classes, etc.), and an indoor swimming poolMore…

Visit our Facebook group:

Best Travel Agencies