10 Reasons to Spend Your Honeymoon in Turkey
1. The vast variety of scenery- from the unbelievable landscape of Cappadocia, to the Mediterranean Coast and the Black Sea, the mountains of the Northeast and the Aegean Coast in the West there is so much natural beauty to soak in.
2. World renown historical sites- Ephesus, the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and the 7 churches of Revelation are a few of the hundreds of archaeological wonders across Turkey.
3. The rich culture & history - Turkey is an incredible melting pot of Middle Eastern, European, Asian, and ancient Turkic culture coming together to create a unique and diverse culture of its own.
4. Cuisine - with incredibly fresh and local fruits, vegetables, spices, cheeses, and meats Turkish dishes are incredible in their variety, creativity, and flavor.
5. Accommodation - from 5 star all-inclusive resorts, to gorgeous airbnbs, to modern boutique hotels and private bungalows, there are so many incredible options to choose from depending on the experience that you are looking for.
THAT WILL LAST
6. Endless activities & adventures - paragliding, sailing, rock climbing, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, swimming, biking, exploring historical sites, the list goes on
7. PRICE - because of the conversion rate, as well as the current condition of the economy, prices in Turkey are extremely affordable in comparison to other top honeymoon destinations such as Europe.
8. Accessibility- Turkish Airlines flies to more destinations than any other airline in the world, making it easy to fly from anywhere to Turkey.
9. Shopping - Make the memories of a lifetime, and take home incredible pieces to display in your home to commemorate the honeymoon of a lifetime with authentic Turkish rugs, handmade ceramics, leather, antiques, spices, teas, and other local goods that capture the heart and essence of Turkey.
10. Unparalleled service & hospitality - Turkey is a very warm culture country and the people are very kind, helpful, and friendly. Whether you are at a restaurant, hotel, or even walking on the street, there will always be someone there to help.