is a student pursuing a B.A. in History at Palm Beach Atlantic University. He is also pursuing minors in Intercultural Studies and Christian History. In addition to regular coursework, he has also completed a study abroad as a Registered Visiting Student at the University of Oxford where he studied Anglo-Saxon and Hellenistic Archaeology. He completed his excavation training in 2021 at the Irish Archaeology Field School.
Caleb has interned for the Palm Beach County Historical Preservation/Archaeology Office. He has worked CRM contracts as an Archaeological Field Technician for Archaeological and Historical Conservancy, Inc. (Palm Beach County). He has also worked as an Intern Archaeologist on the Usharal-Ilibalyk Archaeological Expedition 2022 in Kazakstan working on the excavation of a Nestorian Christian cemetery.
In addition to his archaeological and historical experience, Caleb has a great love for traveling and international adventures. He grew up in both Africa and South Asia and has traveled to 23+ countries. He is particularly interested in how history and archaeology reveal the depths of culture and the development of society. Exploring Turkey and the richness of its diverse history further solidified this passion. He hopes to pursue further degrees in archaeology and historical preservation. He plans to use these studies as a means to highlight the rich beauty of different cultures and thier long historical narratives.
Discover Caleb’s work below:
- Antalya Archaeology Museum
- Aspendos Theater, Aqueduct, and Ancient City
- Hierapolis Archaeology Site, Museum, and Theater
- Karain Cave, Antalya
- Laodicea (Laodikeia) Archaeological Site
- Olympus (Olimpos) Turkey - Ancient City Guide
- Perge Archaeological Ancient City
- Pisidian Antioch Turkey - Ancient City Guide
- Roman Road Hiking Trails Near Antalya
- Sagalassos Turkey - Ancient City Guide
- Sillyon Turkey - Ancient City Guide
- Termessos Archaeological Site