Why Kayakapi is the Perfect Honeymoon Hotel
- 24/7 room service
- Multiple in-house restaurants with fresh & local dishes
- Private pools and spas (Turkish hamam)
- Spacious rooms with private terraces and courtyards
- In-house bar offering a variety of drinks as well as local and international wines
- Breathtaking views
- 15 minute walk into town
- activities such as hot air balloon rides & horse trails can all be arranged for you
- Outstanding service & cleanliness
More on Kayakapi
Kayakapi Cave Suites is located in one of the first settlement zones in Cappadocia’s city of Urgup. Urgup has a true, unique local feel as opposed to Goreme - a village packed with tourists that is currently more commercialized than ever. Conveniently located, this cave hotel sits at one of the highest points in town overlooking incredible views of Cappadocia. Additionally, the whole property is a historic site in Turkey.
While breakfast in Cappadocia typically is great, breakfast at Kayakapi Cave Suites was among the best. Additionally, this luxurious hotel has a beautiful pool and outdoor seating area where you can take in the breathtaking views of Cappadocia. Read more here.